Wednesday, March 31, 2004

MC again on Monday & Tuesday.

Here what happens for the last few days.

Sunday, 28 March 2004.
When over to my uncle place around noon. Most of them are there already. Eat, chat n laughed a lot. So many to met all of them. Basically miss them so much......But so sad my favourite cousins were not around.......Well at least i have small children to make me happy that day. :) Did not bring the Digital Camera as i forgets to charge the batteries. Will upload the pictures if my uncle gave some to us. InsyALLAH

Monday, 29 March 2004
My throat is in pain & my cough was still around after so long. So decide to met the doctor again as i need to buy my medicine for my acne. The queue was quite long on that day. A lot of people getting the MC on Monday. Maybe they are lazy or really sick, i am not sure. At last i have to eat a lot of medicine. I guess i received around 5 or 6 different types of medicine on that day. Instead of going back home, i went to my aunt, Mak rah's place to rest. But at the end i have to accompany her to send her "anak angkat" to see doctor. But i have a great day spending the whole day with her beside me.

Tuesday, 30 March 2004
A bit better but tiring. Still went over to my aunt's place. Lazy to stay at home. And again i have to accompany her to hospital to see her friend's baby there. So sad to hear that the baby have to stay over 2 days or maybe more because of "sakit kuning" and he is only one weeks old. His mum were so sad that she cried n blame herself for it. I could not imagine if my baby were like that. Haiz......

Wednesday, 31 March 2004
Came back after 2 days MC. A lot of things need to follow up n luckily my colleagues help me out. My cough still here with me n i am still tired. My body is aching now. Will try to get early sleep tonight. Did not have a good sleep yesterday as i cant sleep. All i need now is my bed to sleep.......

Lately i find myself no mood to work. I need a break. Too stressful......Haiz....I even thought of changing my job. Will see how the situations later on. Its either look new job or take a long break again.....


No comments: