Monday, March 15, 2004

Ct2 is on MC. Kind of busy as i have to cover up a few of her work. Her work is easy as it is all systematic n i done them before. Find it is easy to do......
Today i have to be back early n concertrade to finish up my projects ASAP. If possible, i have to finish the balance by tonight n email to my teacher for checking. Have emailed her some of it n left a few more that has not done. Will try to finish them all today.....
Chat with a new guy online form MIRC yesterday. After a while talking on the phone, get to know that he is my 1st brother friend. Yesh it is Zaki's friend. Both of us kind of shock. heheheheh Another fellow that i knew is my brother's friends. :) Well at least i dont have to be scared or watever. He been meeting my brother lately but never knew much about his siblings. Now he knew that i am Zaki's sister. :)
Suddenly i began to miss a few ppl around me.......My friends, My aunt n family and of course my cousin, Nazrul. Thought of calling him but something happens that drew us apart lately.....Haiz....

No comments: