Thursday, March 25, 2004

Yesterday was very tiring day for me.....I wish i could sleep longer today....
The whole day was quite busy with paper work. Helping Ct2 clearing all her pending work. We have to rush as the accounts will be close next week. Before the accountants chasing us for the invoices, we have to rush ourself to clear them ASAP.
Finally i went to Suntec after work. My aunt call say that she will not be at home. So the only good time to buy the gift was after work. Took bus to Suntec from Harbourfront. Good thing that yesterday the place is not crowded. I quickly buy the things that i want n when home taking teksi. Can't afford to walk back to MRT as i am too tired plus headache. Might not be around for her birthday tonight. I might be going to my aunt's place later to help her to do some stuffs for my cousin's engagement this Sunday. Will be meeting all my aunts n uncle this Sunday. Realise now that i miss them so much.....
I miss my friends........When we are going to met up.............Miss you all so much.....

No comments: