Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Did not manage to write something early morning. Too busy with work of course....Getting more n more work. Less pay of course. Haiz..... At least i have my work now....
Thought of continue doing my project but then i left my diskette at work. So foolish of me to leave it there. Now i cant do anything till tomorrow. Haiz.....
Luckily i went home early today, my parents were not at home. Left Andini & Farij. Farij make me piss off early. Instead of doing his homework or study, he talk on the phone with his friend. If i were to do that, my parents nag a lot. I scold him n he kind of angry.
Now i am downloading music from MIRC. Listening to Hindi song now. Me & Andini Kind of dancing away with the music. heheheheheh Latest songs from Movie Kal Ho Naa Ho.

No comments: