Monday, April 26, 2004

2 days did not update. My PC at home keep hanging while surfing and this make me can't update.
Last 2 days were not a gd days for me. A very very bad one for me. Haiz..... I learnt something for the last 2 days. Here is the list that i learnt.

As a sister MUST always give in to your siblings.
As a sister MUST keep my mouth shut after a fight with my siblings.
As a sister MUST always take the blame for all the mistakes that the other siblings have done.
As a sister MUST be prepared to be bullied by the others.
As a sister MUST not cry or they will laugh at u at the end of the day.
As a sister MUST always do the housework no matter how tired u are.
As a sister MUST accept that NO one will respect you.
As a sister MUST not be too sensitive.
As a sister MUST be prepared to take all the family's burden.


You may not agree with my list above but this what i learnt for the last 2 days. I am hurt with watever happens for the last 2 days. Really really hurts. But i am not in the situation to do anything. I am feeling down since saturday. Hopes these few days will be better for me. InsyALLAH.

No comments: