Monday, April 12, 2004

Long weekends......Kind of good.....Can't update while at home as my PC at home having some problems.....

Friday, 9 April 2004

My parents went to JB on thursday night and all of us left at home...Went out early morning and spent the day with Saleem. He wanna met me since last few weeks. So decide to met up last thursday...Then after the met, me follow my 3rd brother, Jaya to chalet with Andini at Pasri Ris. It is his gf's chalet. Had lots of fun n food there...

Saturday, 10 April 2004

Thought of spending the day at home sleeping but my aunt called me up to come over her place for a chat. She miss me i guess. :) So around 3 plus head my way there to her house at Bedok North. Luckily it is the same bus service towards her house. My parents were back by then. They went home early as they do not want to caught in the heavy traffic on Sunday.

Sunday, 11 April 2004

Went out to met Omar the guy that i been talking too lately. Well it is my friend who recommend me to him. Met him at Bugis then head to Tiong Baru to catch a movie there. We watch "Taking Lives" and i must say it is a good movie. So go ahead a watch that. :)


I wish i am still at home sleeping and resting..........This morning i having a hard time going to work as i feels so lazy.......Maklum ah dah 3 hari cuti.....hehehehehhe

No comments: