Friday, April 16, 2004

Haiz.....Things seems to be out of the way.....Yeah it hurts when someone say nasty things, never be there when we need them, ignore you, never think of you n etc.....
I been in that before n i am still going on n on..........It hurts a lot to eat all those pains. But you can't change them. These are facts of lives. There are people who always keep hurting us on & on. It just how you face the problems. Sometimes you need someone to comfort you but i learnt that the best way is to comfort ourself. It takes time to do that but how long will it takes....If i take a longer time to heal myself i guess i will become crazy now. You will not see me for what i am now. Yeah it is easy to talk but when the things happen you will lose out in the end.
Suddenly whatever happens in the past came back into my mind. Why do i still going strong? Why i never save myself in the past n why now i realise all that? In order to keep someone happy, i chose to hurts myself. Now i am suffering and i dont regret it as i believe whatever happens has it reasons. But along the way, the pain was really suffering. People who knew about my past will look down on me n blamed me. But when i am facing it no ones knew n no one really cares. But 1 thing they are shock to see that i face all of it alone n still holding on till now. I am jealous when i see happy people around me. They have families, bf, husband, wife, siblings relatives, n even friends around them. Yesh i have all of them too but they are not always there for me. Most of the time i can say. There is 1 time of my life i hate all of these people. Really hate them that i decide to end my life, ran away from them n even wish they died faster. Yesh i do that thinking once but alhamdulilah now i do not have those thinking anymore. I just lead my life as it is n always think positive. People still do keep me down, hurts me n etc but at the end of the day, i told myself to forget about it n let them be.
Just hope things are better for all of you.
If not, please remind yourself that in order to be happy, trust yourself. Make yourself happy no matter what people do to you n no matter how hurting things are. Let them say, do n hurt u as much as they want, As long as you knew that what you do is correct is good enough.

No comments: