Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Got the poem below from Anakmelayu.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and i m yours forever

Be my eyes i met u,
Be my soft hands i hold u,
Be my lips i kissed u,
Be my heart i love u

Pejuru mata,
Riasmu jelita,
Terkelu kata,
Hatiku cinta




I still could not sleep yesterday. 2 days straight i can't sleep well. Now i am feeling so sleepy n my body is aching too.
Got a pleasent present yesterday.
Went off a bit early from office then straight to Ubi to take the test at 6.30pm. The test was 50 - 50 ok. I am not sure whether i can pass it or not. InsyALLAH......
Instead of going home straight, went to my aunt's place. My 2 lovely cousins were at home. I was so surprise to see them there as they suppose to be at Malaysia. Miss them so much. It has been a few months i have not met them. Both of them not feeling well and thats why there are here in Singapore. The whole family were at home. We eat together as a big family. I miss that as the 2 gals are in malaysia all the time. Something touch me yesterday. I could not eat seafood now but sometimes i do eat them when i get no choice. My aunt cook "Kuah Sotong Hitam" n vegetable. My uncle reminds my aunt that i can't eat that n she have to cook something else for me. I am so touch as he remembers. Unlike my own parents they just ignore about it. Thats why i like to spend my time at there. I feel the love n care from them...
My colleague Eric, will me on MC today. Will cover his job today....Hope not much work on his side....

No comments: