Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Went to Chinatown yesterday. Last min plan with Ct2 & Supinah. Well, Ct2 wants to buy some stuff there so we all decide to met up at the last min n went there. Walked around there for a while. Then have Dinner at KFC.
After reaching home, Found that the Whole house is in a BIG MESS especially my room. Without any questions, i was being scolded for all the mess. I just came back and i get that!!! My 2 sisters were out for Tuition. My sis, Maimunah is doing tuition with Andini's friends and most time Andini is following her. And most time they will leave the house in a hurry without doing anything. And at the end i am the one who have to clear all the mess. Piss me off. When i talk back, i was label as "Kurang ajar" for answering back n when i keep shut i get all the blame again n again. Haiz......It makes so piss off at times n sad too. :( :( :(
But someone manage to cool off all the tension i have yesterday. But still it hurts me in any way.........
Will be meeting an old friend for Dinner later. Will having free Dinner of course. hehehehehehe


Note: Let them say what they wants.......They will stop once they are tired.......

No comments: