Thursday, April 22, 2004

Yesterday my 2nd Brother, Zaidi n kak Zana came to our house. And he brought "Rojak" and 1 thing is missing in there is my favourite Potatoes.......Glad to met them especially Kak Zana who is now 4 mths pregnant.
Yeah i agree that when you are far, people tend to cherish you more. But sometimes in life you need these no matter how far or near as it bring some happiness in their life. Actions talk more louder than speaking itself. I dont believe when people talks but tend to believe more in action. Haiz.......I guess thats how life is.
Will be going to my aunt's place again today. Yeah now officially stop going to class. So now i guess every Tuesday & Thursday will be going to my aunt's place. I shall start to study now. My 1st exam paper will be on 20 May 2004. So must start now or will be in a rush later....

No comments: