Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I can't sleep again yesterday. Now i am so tired n my body aching.
Instead of going home straight yesterday, went for some shopping at Bedok. Buy some stuffs before heading home. Once reach home, do all the housework n get my rest after that. But still did not have a good rest. I don't know why i can't sleep. Haiz...
Will met my aunty today. "Dialah tempat aku mengadu." Need to met her n maybe tell her what happen. She would not be so happy to hear about tis later....Thought of not telling her but still i need someone like her now to be around. Her presence in my life change a lot. Her mother love makes me still going strong till now. If not i am not sure how am i now..........
Will take leave tomorrow. Will spent the day with the love one. And the same time have some matters that need to be discussed. Will get lots of answer by tomorrow... :) :) :)

No comments: