Friday, April 16, 2004

Had a shock yesterday. Get to know that Farij knew about my blog. How long have he knew i also don't know. He also a member at FriendSter.com, I do not knew that he knew all this. No wonder he been using the net so often lately. His gf also has a blog. I will link her up soon....
Yesterday was so bored. With no plans n nothing to do. Instead of going home straight, decide to walk around Bedok as there were Pasar Malam. Walked around nearly 1 hour before going home. Buy some stuffs. Instead of saving my money, i buy things that i dont really need urgently. Well i am feeling bit down lately, so i need things that can make me happy. I also do that in order to make me forgets all the unneccesary things. It kind of bad but i have no choice i guess... Haiz.....Thanks dear for worrying about me. I am always ok although i am not at times.....
I received the following SMS from ANDY. Yesh he sms me the following although he is overseas now. Never thought he will. :) Maklum ah org kapal.....hehehehehe

You can make more friends in 2 months by becoming interested in other people than you can in 20 years by trying to get other people interested in you. Andy_XR

Andini will be back today. Miss her so much..........

No comments: