Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Feeling sleepyzzzzzzz.......
Lately been sleeping late as talking over the phone with someone. Yesh it been weeks now. Been talking to the same guy every nite.......Began to like him a bit but still too early to say anything. Lots to know about each other. Get to knew him from a friend who is happens to be my current customer. Met the girl before and never expect her to recommend someone to me. hehehehehehe Will met him one of these days.......
I have not start my revision yet. I have to start soon or i will have no time to do that.......Will have to set a time table soon.......Have to make sure that i pass most of the subjects that i took this term or will have to retake it later at the end of the year. I have 2 more subjects to take at the end of the year. So if possible not to add any more by end of the year. My class will end by this June. Not sure if i wanna take new course or finish up current course first before taking a new one. hmmm Still have not decide.......Have to decide fast as by next mth have to start applying.......
Work has been quite good nowadays. Back to the old time where i have my own free time.......Not so stress up now. This is what i like.......But need to follow up a few pending items that been pending quite a few mths. Once all this settle, i will be lesser stress. :) :) :)
Officially finish up the class. hehehehehe Will have more time for myself. I guess will use this free time studying n catch up the things that i been missing for the last few months....

No comments: