Friday, April 23, 2004

I am feeling so sleepy today. My body is aching. Too tired. Did not sleep well yesterday. I don't know why i cant really sleep lately. Haiz... Will try to get a good sleep during the weekends. So far i have no plans yet for the weekends. Might just be at home as usually.
Will have some training session here at work. There will be a few of my colleagues giving out presentation on what they have do for the last few months. Hope the presentation later did not make me fall asleep...
I realise i am eating a lot lately. It is a must that i eat my Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Usually i dont really eat my breakfast but now it is a must. "Macam maner badan tak lekas naik" Will try to cut down on my eating habit or i can't control it later on.
Did not went to my aunt's place yesterday as i was too tired. But when i reached home i can't sleep. All i do is read the latest "Manja" and listening to my favourite music.

No comments: