Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Went home late yesterday. Met 1 of my gf at Bedok. We "Lepak" at Bedok Long John Silver. She kind of stress and needs someone to talk to. The other 2 gfs having other plans so there we were the 2 of us. Had our Dinner there n talked all the way till 10pm. There's a lot of things that we have to do. Never realise that things are complicated once you getting older. A lot of responsibility to be done. But i am "Syukur" that my life is a bit better than my gf. Although i also having other problems but there can be control n solve easily. It just needs a bit of my courage n patience to face it. Haiz........
Yesterday i was pissed off by someone. Haiz......Kind of irritating that the person tends to do that to test me how sincere n how trusting am i towards him. Isn't that childish??? If you dont like me or dont want me to be with you, leave me by all means.
By the way, while talking with my gf yesterday, saw AM with his friend there. :) Sorry if you saw me a bit "sombong" but i am shock n shy to saw u. hehehehehe Furthermore never expect to saw you. :)
A lot of things are in my mind now......Need to solve them ASAP or it will stuck in my head......Could not sleep well yesterday as too much thinking.....Haiz....

No comments: