Thursday, April 29, 2004

Feeling fresh today. Have a break yesterday. :) :) :)
Met Ernie & Moshee on Tuesday nite for Dinner at Parkway Parade at Banquet. It been a while meeting them and we miss someone too. Hopes to met up with her soon.......
It is a nice break with dearie. Spent the whole day with him. Really enjoy myself. Thanks dearie, i have a gd day yesterday...Yesh i am seeing someone now. Hopefully it will be last, insyALLAH. :)
When read up my emails today, saw something sweet from my pen pal from Indonesia. Thanks Nazar for the nice picture that you do there. It makes my day. So sweet of you to do that. Sorry i can't show you as it is only for my eyes. hehehehehe ;)
Will met my 3 gfs today. Miss them so much already. A lot of things need to catch up with them. :)
Another note today is my dad's birthday n i have not buy him anything yet. Haiz...Try to search yesterday but could not find any. Will give him later on weekends then...

No comments: