Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Arghhhh this is getting a bad habit already. 3 days straight i did not have a good sleep. This is really bad. Now i am having this bad headache. I wish i could stop thinking all the unwanted things. *haiz*
I decided to write about a few of my good friends. A really good ones. Sorry to write all this in here friend, but it is just to write out my feelings of happpines to have such a good friend whom i appreciate most. I dont know how to tell you all this saying thank u. So this is the better way to do that.
The first person is a guy name Azli & currently unemployed. Too bad he is attached or i would have fallen for him. hahahahahaha He is a nice guy who helps me a lot. Once i talk to you, i feel relieved and happy as though my burden has gone. You give me advise as though like a brother advising his sister. And you are always there for me when i need to talk to someone. There is a lot of things i wanna share with u asking ure opinion but then i can't. I dont know why. Maybe i find that the things are too personal and i don't want you to get involve or know. I am shy to let u know what is happening to me. How i wish all my brothers are like u.
Another person is of course my girlfriend Siti, who currently working with me here at the same office. We have been best friend since in our secondary school life. I will tell her everything from A to Z. You are like a sister to me. You do teach me a lot too. You also give me advise, a really good advice. I will feel bad if i did not tell you what is happening in my life.
I dedicate this column to both of you. Thanks for being such a good friend to me all this while. I appreciate you guys a lot. I am sorry if i ever hurts you people as i did not intention to do that.

No comments: