Monday, June 23, 2003

I wish i could sleep longer. Woke-up late today. Usually by 6.30am i should have get out of my bed. But today i was still lying there at 6.45. A bit rushing there when i saw the time. And the worst part was, my 2nd brother, Zaidi n my sister, Maimunah just wake up too and everyone was rushing like mad. I was last in the queue to bath. Luckily my parents has come back from holiday, or my poor sister, Andini has to do the cooking alone.
Feeling hungry too hungry. Now i am eating Big Breakfast but it seems not enough. My stomach is a bit funny u see. In one day i have to eat rice especially at night. Thats mean dinner time, i have to eat rice. If not the next day i will feel so hungry like right now. I also cant really eat spicy food. If i do, i will be sweating or have a stomach pain. But i just dont really care all this. I will still eat the spicy food and of course cut off the rice in my daily meal.

No comments: