Friday, June 20, 2003

Sleep at 2am this morning. hmmmm I came to work quite late. But luckly not all staffs are in the office yet. Thats mean i am not late. hehehehe I even sms my friend, siti saying that i am late today. In the end i came 1st before her. hehehehehhe
Do something stupid today. hmmmm yesh i think i have. And i should have not told him. Now i am regret. Arghhhhhh Yesh Rif i did actually miss u. Yesh miss u so much and i dont know why. *haiz* I know u may find it odd and crazy of me saying this to you but then this is actually i feel. *haiz* It is good to hear your voice again this morning. But i feel like crying this morning. After telling u all this, u were laughing at me n your voice change so suddenly. On my journey to work, i was keep swearing myself for being truthful to him, for telling him all this. Argggghhhhhhhh Hate myself & i really hate myself.

No comments: