Saturday, June 21, 2003

Really enjoying my day today. I am really enjoy it and so do my sister, Andini. All this were plan at the last minute. We never knew what to do or where to go. Lets see what happens today. hmmmmmmmm
Met herda & Moshee at Bedok Mrt at 11am. Then head to Airport to met Herda' husband, Kamal for lunch at Popeye. Then straight to Tampines where we had fun playing games. Wandering about at Bazaar for a while before heading to Bugis where we met Moshee's Fiance to catch a movie, Bruce Almighty. The movie was a good one i shall say. A lot of laughter. Then went to Pinky's stall for dinner there. Took the new MRT from Little India. The place was so cozy and nice. Moshee and Herda wish they could take more pictures. hehehehehee We will be going there next week. Reach home exactly at 10pm. Nearly the whole day i was out with them. hehehehehe
Now my stomach is in pain after too much eating n drinking. hehehehehhehe But whatever it is, I really really enjoy my day today. Hope u guys too!!! (I like the part when we were playing the games)

No comments: