Thursday, June 12, 2003

Arghhhhh so stressful!!!!! This women is so damn unpatient. I hate her and i hate her so muchhhhhhhh. So gave me this junk of work at the last minute and expect me to finish up so soon. Because of this so stressful and unpatient things, my hand is in pain now. Really2 in pain. Hate to be in this situation.
Because of this EVIL women i am late meeting with Herda, RaeLynn, Khair, Moshee and his 'tunang', Azlin (correct me if i am wrong). By the way, nice meeting u guys again. But to tell the truth people. I am still hungry altough after eating Sweet and sour chicken hot plate. hehehehehe I think later i will have to eat more before going to my class. hmmm what shaill i have? hmmm
My deparment, Operations cant wait to get me out of the sourcing department. They need me to do the customer services side. Now i am helping out to do the sourcing team before they get a new worker. That evil women suppose to start interviewing people but till now she keep panding it. Damn her man. She expects us to finish our job early but she herself is pending doing them. I hate this kind of people. Only think their self. Never see themself in a mirror. haiz...... Got to bear with this knid of attitude for another 2 or 3 weeks before they really get a new people. haiz................

No comments: