Tuesday, June 10, 2003

hmmm my heads still in a pain. hopefully does not turn worst later. I think i been thinking too much lately thats y my head has this pain. haiz...... I am tired and sleepy now. Too many dateline given to me. The more pressure i feel now.
On my way to work this morning, i was thinking and wondering about how my life has been. How people around me react to my daily life and how it effect me and them. hmmmm Tough things to think early morning. I just wish i am invisible to everyone or just dissappear!!!! So that i would not be a burden to anyone. I think i am too sad and to frustated with certain people that lead me to this kind of thinking. It is sad when no ones really care about u n treat u as though u are invisible. It is really frustated also to get people keep lieing to u and keep saying bad things about u. haiz..... I guess too many things happens lately. Try to ignore all this factor but it seems to bug me again and again.
Talk to a close friend of mine. I told him that i been having bad headache and need a rest so i really cant talk to him. To make me laugh and joke of it, he say maybe i am pregnant and i should see a doctor. I was laughing madly and keep saying him crazy and childish to have that thinking. I told him that if his girlfriend having the same kind then that means she is also pregnant then and he burst out loud laughing. Never believe guys of his age still has that thinking. I just feel pressure and tired ah.
Today will be having a new lesson for my class after 2 weeks holiday. hmmmm Who is the next teacher now? Hope that teacher not a boring type of person or else........

No comments: