Friday, June 27, 2003

I brought myself a perfume!!!! Can u believe it??? I never buy a perfume for myself as i never put on any too. I can't stand the stupid smell of all the perfume. Well, there were 2 salesgirl drop by at our office doing promotion for the perfume. Saying that the perfume is new brand. Well i hope i did not get conned for this. They insist me and my friend here, Siti to buy them and they even lower the price from $39.90 to $19.90 plus an additional free gift of bracelet. Both of them sounds so convining and succeed to make us buy the perfume each with the free gift. There goes my $20. Never believe that i can buy them.
Will having a date today. hehehehe then tomorrow morning will be meeting the others in early morning. Hope i can wake up tomorrow...........

No comments: