Thursday, June 05, 2003

I thought of stopping blogging for a while but i really can't. I keep wondering what should i type in here. What should i say.
There's seem a lot of things to type about. Release all the tension that i have in my mind by writing but i find it to personal but then i don't think it is too personal.
I find that i have not been myself lately. Unwanted things happens and i don't know whether i have made the right decision, right reasons, right choice or none of it. arghhhhhhhhh Like Moshee says before, how he wish he could be a 10 year old kid where these small kids got nothing to think of except their study. Well Moshee, I agree with u on that. I just wish it do happens but i know it would not be. It will only happens when u are daydreaming or remember your past.
People may wondering that how come i am so down when all they saw is a cheerful gal who likes to smiles and talk non-stop sometimes. Well, i don't like to show people that i am sad, boring or even tired. I do complain once in a while but I try not to.
Chat with a gal at IRC yesterday. She was complaining y cant she be happy like me. (she say my pictures and say all this) I told her that in order to make your life happy, be truth to yourself and be yourself. Dont grumble for no reasons or complain. U got the face life in a positive ways not negative. Same goes to me too. I always do that but is just that once awhile i will be totally down n think all the negative ways. Thats happens when i am really2 down. People come and go in your life. Some make a good influence and some may be a bad one for u. Some may give u support, care, love while some may just dump, ignore or hate u. Just be yourself except watever people say about u.
Isn't life complicated. Too much complicated. Thats LIFE!!!!!!!

No comments: