Wednesday, June 11, 2003

I just read Naqia's blog and realise how true that is. It seems a trend nowadays that people are getting engaged or married early. And people seems to ask u alot especially if u are still single like me. I am not worried at all but it seems they are worried for me. Come on people why in a rush. I know what is good and bad in my life. Who doesn't want to get married and settle down to have family? Who doesn't want a relationship? Of course Everyone wants it. It just a matter of time. For me i am still young and there seems a lot of things need to be done before i am married. Yeah it is true that things also can be done once u are married but i think that will be different thing already.
Yesterday 2 people were talking to me about this. Relationship. One of my penpal from Pakistan asking me when will i have a relationship with a guy, having boyfriend. I told him all this will happens one day if decided by ALLAH my life is long. Furthermore, i think i am tight with my life now and seems that there will be no time for all this. He was kind of unhappy with my answer and give me a few advise that i been hearing a lot. (We were chatting at Yahoo messenger of course) Then at night, a good guy friend of mine talk the same thing. He advising me the same thing. Asking me to find a boyfriend soon. What is happening here. It makes me feel annoyed sometimes.

No comments: