Saturday, June 14, 2003

Boring Saturday today. Wake-up damn late. Nearly 10am. Sleep late yesterdat at 12.30am after watching the Hindustan movis at Suria channel with my sister,Andini. Watch it before but it is fun to watch all over again. U can't watch hindi movie once as it will not satisfied u once. hehehehehe This is my own opinion okies. Dont have to agree with me. I dont know why i am addicted to Hindi movies although i know they have a lot of fake or bluff fighting scences but it seems so good to watch those movies a few times.
Moshee asked whether wanna catch a movie on "Finding Nemo" today. But i think i have to skip that. Sorry Moshee did not inform you. My younger sister, Andini, have a remedial today and i am lazy to go out today especially without her. Use to went out with her and it will be a odd to be without her today. So next time we will if there is more great movies coming okies. We will plan out 1 day with a few more people joining. Will be great i say to you. hehehehehehe
Cook Nasi lemak today. Instead of using Fried fish, my mum ask me to fry the chicken.
Arghhhh feel so bored..........................

No comments: