Monday, June 09, 2003

Yesterday, i can't log in to blog. And i dont know why is that. Got a lot of this to write yesterday. Well, today i shall write watever happens yesterday.
I had a bad headache again. It happens yesterday. And now, it still hurts. Arghhhhhhh The sad thing is nobody at home really cares when i complain of my head. They just ignore and take it never heard what am i saying. Really sad as my heads was so in pain that i wish i could knock it on the wall.
Yesterday, me n my 2 sisters decided to go for an outing. After have given so many choices, we decided to window shopping at Orchard. Well, it is kind of boring cause my sister, Maimunah (or ana we called her) was not a very good buddy to go out with. She kept quite all the time and keep sms her boyfriend. She damn boring man. I just stick my younger sister, Andini all the way. Well this time around no more shopping. hehehehe Well i guess i have done quite a lot of shopping last time. So now no more. Stop or i will have to fast for my meal. hehehehehehe
I thought of going to starbucks or coffee bean to teach my younger sister what to eat there. So that in future people would not laugh at her for have not trying any drinks or food there. And this Ana tell us to go to airport where her boyfriend working at the coffee bean where we can get free food. So we all agreed and proceed our way there. But after the long way, we have to wait for her boyfriend for nearly 10 mins and end up i got to pay for the food. I was really frustated as i thought we will be given free food but then. arghhhhh I am angry with her for making me n andini go long way and end up pay for the food. It is good we just eat somewhere at the orchard there. Hate her. All she thinks is herself.
Me and her has a very different attitude. Kind of the opposite of me. Well, she is the type of hot-tempered person while i am not. Most of the things are opposite. We always quarrel. And the sad thing is that my family especially my mum would back her up. Sometimes i am sad really2 sad if all thats happens. People always say that me as a big sister is a good thing. Where i can just relax and let my sisters do all the work. But in my case, it is the other way round.
Nevermind all that, i keep reminding myself that watever i learnt or force to do, is for my own benefit. Just take watever it is as part of life where i have to face it

No comments: