Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Been busy lately. They been asking me to do training for their upcoming auctions. Yeah auctions. My company doing auctions too. Maybe u guys thinking what my company is dealing with. Click TradeOneAsia here to find out more about my company. It is good things that i learnt new things around here. But sometimes i just can't really stand the workload they giving me. But what to do. I got to hang on there.
Today for the first time i have to training a malay user. He was soooooo "GATAL". From what i learnt from my colleague, this fellow looks around 40 years old. And when i was about to teach him, he sounds so "MIANG" which i really cant take it. At the end of the training, he even dare to say that he will ask me for lunch or dinner if he lose. (He is going to lose out by the way. He do say that while in between the training that he will not bid much) I told my colleagues (my department) all about it and they laugh out loud saying that i should do more like this. Soon after i done the training, the old "MIANG" guy fax in all the document. Usually other people will take about an hour to fax all the confirmation document but he took it less than 15 mins. *haiz*
Will having a boring class today. Thought of skipping it and met Rif but then he sounds not interested. So me better go to class. Good luck on your NS (Army) Life Rif. Maybe we would be seeing anymore. Too bad then. If we are bound to met again, then we will one day.

No comments: