Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Feeling sooooooo sleepyyyyy again. Sleep late yesterday again and of course had difficulty in sleeping AGAIN.
Eat a lot yesterday. Came back from Masjid Kassim, my cousins drag me to eat along with them at KFC. Called 1 of my uncle to join us. hehehehehe Have a great time with them after so long never met. Will have another small gathering with them again next week. hmmmm Seems there will be a small gathering like this every Monday nites. hehehehehehe
This week, it seems that all masjid is having syarahan about "Dunia Hampir Kiamat"(The world is coming to the end) It makes me more shiver last nite after hearing it again. I realise that in life we are bound to make a lot of mistakes. A whole lot of them. Some times we make mistake without accidently or with accidently. As a muslimah, i do what should i do. I hope everyone is aware about all this.

No comments: