Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Despite having headache, force myself to go out of the house after staying nearly 2 days in here. Which kinda of worried for myself as most of the time i do is, eat sleep eat sleep, which can make me fatter more!!! With Andini being my partner as always, we walked around the Bedok Central. I am looking for a brand new footware. At last i brought a $10 sandal. Yesh a sandal. Me wearing scandal for the first time. Well, if u all realise, i been wearing my sport shoes and Black shoes most of the time. This time around i did some changes that i need to start wearing sandal. Not sure when i will wear it but will start soon. :) :) :)
CT1 hope you get to read this. Today i dont feel like going to the class. Tired ah gal. (Merayap tak penat kalau pi kelas penat semacam. hehehehehe) I guess you have to go without me then or better still no need to go then. hehehehhe
Will eat my medicine again and will off to bed soon................. Tomorrow will be starting my work again. *Haiz*

No comments: