Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Thanks ppl for the advise. Yeah i learn a lot after being a Customer Service Officer recently. It been a few mths now. It is a really kind of test my patient. At first it was interesting but then after a while its kind of irritating as you keep hearing the same kind of complains over & over again. Well at least it makes me becoming more patient person n try not to complain too much. :) People will always keep complain but you can't stop them. Just advise n help them as n when you can. :)
Did not go to my last class yesterday as my friends & i decide to go Solat Terawih instead. Went to my 2 sisters as usual and we met out Aunt & uncle there. They were so happy to c 3 of us. Their Daughters are having exams and thats why they are not there too. It will be so havoc with them around too. Their Family are so funny with full of jokes n we will always be laughing when we met up. :) Thats y i like going to their house. :)

No comments: