Sunday, October 05, 2003

My head still aching. Had a early sleep yesteday but still did not works. I hope i will get better by tomorrow. I can't take MC tomorrow as there is some urgent things that need to be done tomorrow and no other days. Well hope to get better later.
Will be going my friend's house, Salijah, @ Bedok North later for her engagement. One by one of my sch mates getting engagaed. *haiz* Heard a lot of the sec sch friends will be coming later. Kind of looking forward to it. It has been a while we did not meet up so today will be kind of the day for it. :) Andini & Maimunah will be following me there. Salijah invite them too as she knows them quite well. We use to be close to each other. I think we were in sec 3 where we are the only mly gals in that class. Thats when we start to be so close. Feels happy when i get the new of her getting engaged. Kind of looking forward to it today. :) :) :)
I am so into Phlogger now. hehehehe My mind keeps telling me to sms to phlog. And i did for 2 - 3 times. It is really fun. Furthermore i can't log in to the net yesterday so i just sms. :) Kind of addicted to blog world and that is the best way to blog when you can't log into the net. :) Well people look out at the Phlogger when you all see that i did not blog in 1 day. :) :) :)

No comments: