Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Too much work and i dont know where to start and what to do even. *Haiz* This headache keep coming back once in a while. Arghhhhhh Luckily Ct2 is understanding. She helps a lot. I owe her so much........... She even buy my usual Teh Tarik for me. Thanks Gal. I need that although i did not asked for that.
Thought of meeting Herda later to go little India. But then have to cancel off as she have something on later while my headache still here. Have to miss this year event at Little India then. hehehehehe (Went there with my old boyfriend last year so kind of addicted to go there again.) Looks like have to be home early and get an early night of sleep. Thought also of going to my Aunt's place but have to skip that too for now.
All i need now is a good rest, a good sleep i shall say...........

No comments: