Friday, October 24, 2003

Yesterday 2 of my classmates decided not to go to the Class. So hurry make a last minute plan with Herda & Moshee to go TEKKA. At last my wish to go there were succeeded. :) :) :) So happpyyyyyy.
Met up with Moshee & Hazel at Chinatown Point where Kamal & Herda picked us up. Straight whent to the Bazaar to look around. Luckily my salary is not in yet or i will buying a lot yesterday. hehehehhehe Will go there again soon with my 2 sisters. We are aiming to buy the Punjabi suit & of course i will buy that Discman that i saw yesterday. After that can get claim from the company. :) :) :)
Had our Dinner at Al-Ameen. Thats the good of having a Van. Can go places that are far away. :) :) :)
Will enjoying my day today at Sentosa!!!!! Happy holidays everyone.................

No comments: