Friday, October 10, 2003

Feeling much better today. Yes i did not when to my class yesterday. Was feeling too slack n tired. I decide to spend the night going some other place instead to the class. From my work place, Far East Square, I walked all the way to Esplanade. The place is less crowded. The weather was so good for the me to relax myself.
I did not spend the entire night alone. I was with him who makes my day. :) Thanks dearie. I feel much better after that. Well we met up at Esplanade. Sit and talked all the way to nearly 8pm i guess. Thought of eating Dinner but i don't feel like eating as my body feels too tired, slack & Lazy of course. Luckily for him for having an early Dinner at his Granny's house or he will be in hunger all the way. heheehehhee He was on his Bike which i really dont like. I not quite like guys with bike especially the ones who seems to show off with girls. With no other optional choice, i have to be his pillion. For the 1st time in my life, i am with someone on a bike. Yesh my first time in my 21 years. The feeling was so scare that i told him to bring it slow or i will never ever ride with him anymore. Being a good boy, he LISTEN to it. hehehehehee (Tau takut eh) Well it kind of good experience for me. From Esplanade, went back Far East Sqaure, to c my office. Then ride all the way from Chinatown to Bugis and all the way to Tanjung Rhu. He show me the night place there and i must say it is a nice place to relax especially at night. With the coulourful lights from the opposite site. Then from there, took the route to Changi Airport Road. I do go to some of the places in Singapore but not all. Only a few of them. So whenever ppl bring me to some new place, it makes me feels good to be able to reach there. :) :) :) All i can say is i really enjoy the night with u n Thanks for that. :) :) :)
Received a called from my Cousin, Nazrul yesterday n say that he will be coming here tomorrow instead today. :( Kind of looking forward but then..... He will be here with his Family (My Uncle n Aunt) and thats will be like kind of not so good one. Well his Family dont really mind that i be part of them and spend time with them but it is only my family who did not really like that to happens. To avoid being misunderstood by both side, we youngster decided not to make it worst. We will only met up when both parties not around and without their knowledge. *haiz*

No comments: