Tuesday, October 07, 2003

My Head Feels a bit better today. Sleep quite well. I think i fall asleep around 9 plus. Then wake for a while at 11 plus. Sudden Wake and saw the time is 6.10am. I realise now that i really had a good sleep yesterday. For the past few days i been waking up in the middle of the nights a few times. When i try to get up, my whole body refuse as my head still aching which doesn't allow me to wake up. So i will usually continue my sleep. But yesterday so good. :) :) :) Thanks for the concern all. Hope to feel better by today, if not c the doctor again i shall. :)
Got to finish up my work ASAP today. Gotta clear all the mess soon or someone might shout at me later on.
Will have my class tonight. Don't feel like going but then i must as the class will end soon. :)

No comments: