Thursday, October 02, 2003

I just a good news that my Big Boss has approved me & Ct2 to be able to go home at 5pm during the fasting month. This is simply great. Have more times to myself to breakfast with Family n Friends of course. :) :) :)
All the staff here willing to help around with our works and it is kind of wonderful things to hear that they will be helping around once we are not in here. That is basically why i like working here. Some of them are very helpful. There is some who are not truthly helpful but then i really don't mind that. I do feel overwork and unfairness here but still some times i just get to do my own things without anyone disturb.
Just finish half of my reports today. Will continue them tomorrow. My mind is feeling tired and my table are full of papers. *Haiz* Tomorrow will be another busy day and then will be weekends. I am looking forward to Weekends already as i have line up a few things that need to be done. And can't hardly wait for Sunday to come as 1 of my gf will be getting engaged. :) :) :)
Off to my class soon. Will be meeting Ct1 at Ct Hall and proceed our way to Marina for a while to go to Mothercare shop to buy some stuff. Will have a quick Dinner before going to class.

No comments: