Thursday, October 02, 2003

Tiring Days

Still feeling sleepy & tired. Thought of going home earlier yesterday but i can't resist from not meeting the MakanKakis after work. I can't simply say no or cancel the last minute to met them. Kind of addicted of meeting them weekly. I will simply miss them so much if did not met them up.
With my "Blue Baju Kebaya", i went to met them at Bugis Coffee Bean. Yeah i in my "Baju Kebaya" yesterday. Did not plan to go anyway yesterday so i decided to wear that but end up meeting them. Even Moshee was coming along despite not feeling well. He was coughing all the way. Take extra care of yourself Moshee. Don't want anything tp happens to you brother. Try to have a gd rest. Thats what you need...
Had our dinner at "ZamZam" and had "Mee Goreng" & "Murtabak". After that we walked around the Bugis Junction. Don't know where to go, we all decided to go Ct Hall for our drinks at BK. Sit there talking and laughing all the way. That is why i always like meeting up with these guys. Kind of enjoying myself with them. :) :) :)
Realise that i been eating a lot for the past few days. Maybe due to my stress n tiredness. I realise when i am in this condition, i will eat a lot. *haiz* As long i am still in good condition then it is okies then. hehehehehe But then how to trim down if like this goes on. I thought of been vegetarian for a few weeks. hmmm what do you think guys? Wanna join me been vegetarian? ;)
Will have my class tonight. As usual be back early. This lesson will end soon and new class will start soon. Tuesday class will end on the 28 Oct 2003. Then will be no more Tuesday class till next year. Good to know that early. Will be planning what to do after that. Well, i might be going to "Solat Terawih" at "Masjid Kassim" during the fasting month. Left out only on thursday night which i might be coming once in 2 weeks. Well all this still have not decide yet. Will see when that it comes. :)

No comments: