Friday, October 17, 2003

Headache Headache Headache!!!!! It keep coming back. I am STRESS. So STRESS. That's why i having headache. Will see the Doctor by next week hopefully. Will force myself to go by next week. *Haiz*
Class was quite gd yesterday. The teacher was FUN. He really is. But as usual we went home after Break. hehehehehe Too tired to stay longer. My mind simply can't think well. Exam will be next mth and i have not started any preparation yet. Will try to start it soon.............
Got email this morning from my HR dept. She list out a few things that need to be done before & after shifting. Well as part of admin dept, i have to do a lot of works. Will start to pack up by next week. Today will be having meeting for all staff. Maybe official inform to all from the Big Boss about the shifthing. :)
My dad got 2 free 2.0 Megapixels Olympus Digital Cameras. Arghhhh And my mum would not lent 1 of them to me. Arghhhh He got it from Standard Chartered Bank when he open up a few accounts there. Will keep pestering him to let him borrow 1 of it first before i really buy 1 of my own. hmmm Hopes to get it soon. *Wink*

No comments: