Sunday, October 19, 2003

My head still aching. It was worst yesterday night. I simply can't get a good sleep. I was turning left & right. Even today was quite not so good. But i manage to force myself up after eating Lunch. I manage to clean up my room. Yesh i manage to do all that. So surprisingly as my head still aching at that moment but i keep telling myself that i have to be strong to do it.
I used to collect posters of celebrity. Just name any celebrity and i will show you all their pictures that i have collected. Today with my headache still in my head, i decided to THROW them all. Yesh all of them. Been keeping them for a few years and today i throw them all. Been a bit sad as all my favourites were thrown. But feel relief that i have more space now. hehehehehehe My 2 sistas were shocked to saw me doing that as i was so freak collecting all these and now i am throwing them all.
Well i decided for a new change. To start off a brand new me. To forgets all my past. I used to keep a lot of memories things but now i have thrown them away in order to get ahead and of course to forgets all that. :) :) :)
Hopes my headache will be away by tomorrow. If not will head to doctor......

No comments: