Friday, October 03, 2003

I think i am going to be sick again. Oh Nooooooo. My throat feeling awfull today. My voice also started to be a bit different i guess. No i can't get sick again. What i need now is Rest and plenty of plain water for my throat.
Guess what??? I did not go for my class yesterday. hehehehehe Yesh the 3 of us simply too tired to go. We were at Marina looking for some mother stuffs when 1 of us decided to look for sandal for herself. Thats when me & Ct1 decided not to go. Furthermore each of us are feeling so tired. Can't work our mind for a class for that night. So all 3 of us decided to just hang around browsing the shops. And i did some small shopping. hehehehehe $10 for a pair of Jeans and $20 for a dress. Isn't that a good price. hehehehe but then u cant try them out. Well the jeans seems a bit tight for me. Well will try to change them today. Thought of dropping by there to change it but will see how later on. hmmm

No comments: