Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Feels Lonely???

Kind of moody this morning. Maybe because feeling tired and sleepy. Well, i did try to sleep early yesterday but it seems that i can't. Just dont know why. That is why this morning i am feeling so moody, tired and sleepy. *Haiz*
Class was ok yesterday. The teacher gives us last minute test for a trial. I did manage to finish them but some of them still not sure what n how to do. I think i need to brush up more for that. Well have to get prepare myself faster as th exam will be coming soon. I still have not prepare any of the subjects yet. I have to start to make a timetable for it now or i will simply just forgets all about it.

Someone sms me and ask me.
- "Do i feel lonely at times?"
- "How do i face the loneliness?"


Well, i simply answer him short n simply. And i decided to write all about it today.

- "Do i feel lonely at times?"
I do feel lonely always. Especially when i am home and there's no one to talk or just there for me. I do feel lonely when people tend to go away from you. I also do have that feeling when people break or hurts my feeling. I simply cry to make myself better. I realise that in whatever happens make me better. Maybe ALLAH is testing me in order to make me become better. And yesh i realise i am better in myself. Maybe yes maybe not to some people. I get to know more about myself despite being lonely. I don't feel regret for that. It makes me feels more pleasure. And sometimes i just miss of being lonely. The feeling of loneliness can hurts you n makes u sad. But i tend not to think that ways sometimes. I keep telling that "Whatever happens do have it Reasons."

- "How do i face the loneliness?"
I will keep myself bz n try not to think so much. I do think about it for a while but i keep on going telling myself that i have other things to do instead of thinking. I mix around with people. Get to know more of people surrounding me and learn their behaviour. From here, i do realise that my lives are much more better than other people. It makes me kind of relief and realise that in life you ought to face a lot of things. It is just a matter of time how you face and handle the situation.

No comments: