Friday, October 31, 2003

Yesterday was fun. Had my buka with Herda, Nurynn, Hazel & Moshee at Ganges beside the Komalas where we had vegetarian food. It was superb. The Briyani was nice & hot. Should try there as the service also quite good. :) :) :)
We celebrate Nurynn's Besday in advance. Sorry Nurynn as my gift will come later. :) As i thought we plan to met up next week, so i only planned to buy your gift during this coming weekends. :) Well, we have fun "buka" together for the first time. And had lots of fun too. :) After that we head to cream & crepes to had our dessert. It was delicious which i simply like it. Especially the Chocolate Crave that i had. (Suka chocolate katakan)
Overall i say, i enjoyed my day with u guys yesterday. Makes me forget my sadness....... Thanks guys......... :) :) :)

No comments: