Wednesday, October 08, 2003

The weather is sooooo goood that i wish i am still sleeping now. *Haiz*
Now i am having slight Flu & Cough. My headache has not fully gone and now here comes another ones......... I am still feeling a bit dizzy now. Well hope things gets better today.
Class was boring yesterday. No mood to study with the headache still hanging around. Came to class a bit late. Having Dinner with Ct1 at "Komalas"(Mak mengandung nak makan kene ikutkan.) hehehehehehe As usual i have my V4 Tosai. Got back my last week test and i passed with a result of 82 only. There's a lot of careless mistakes which i should be more aware of. Well have to keep reminding myself and do it properly on the actual day of exam. My first paper will start on the 19 of November 2003. Yesh it is during the fasting month. I took 4 papers for this term. Last 2 paper will be during the Hari Raya week. One is on the eve of Raya while the other one is on the second day of raya. *haiz* People are enjoying the raya there i go with my exams. Still have not start preparing yet. Will get that done soon.......

No comments: