Thursday, September 25, 2003

Feeling better today. But now i am hungry. Will be eating my Sausage McMuffin W/Egg soon. Did not eat any Dinner yesterday. I just had "Goreng Pisang" only as i am too tired to eat.
Today is Maimunah's Birthday. I would not be able to be at home to celebrate with the others as i have my class tonight. I have miss 2 classes in a row so tonight i have to go. Did not buy her anything yet. Maybe will buy for her on Sunday as i usually drag her along to chose her gift. She is fussy and her choice is not the same as mine. In order to suit her taste, i just have to bring her along n let her chose her own gift.
This Big boss of mine still can't decide whether to move or not. Just couldn't believe that i got such a boss here. Why can't he simply make the decision??? There's a lot of things that need to be done if we are really shifthing. My HR Manager told me that we might be shifthing to HarBourFront. That will be very far for me. I have night classes after work and i have to rush there. Yes there is NEL MRT but then it takes time to reach the sch. Whereas here it takes me only 1 stations to reach there. *Haiz* Just hope the office is really not shifthing. If it does, we have to have enough time to pack and clean up this whole place.

No comments: