Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Still feeling sleepy today. Sleep around 11pm yesterday. Thought of sleeping earlier but it seems that my eyes will not close so early. So in the irc i am yesterday chatting with a few people that i know. Miss them as it been a while i log in there. I still remember when i started to chat in there. Well i started off when i was in my Sec 3. That time was really "Gundu" about it and find it excited. hehehehehe After a while it become boring. But i still went there to chat with a few regular chatters that i know. That is the only way i keep in touch with them. :) I do get to know a lot of people there of course. But it seems that people come and go in your life which i am used to it already. Some do still stay and the relationship of friendship still there. But some just dissapear just like that. Well it is normal to happens. :)
Today is my second brother, Zaidi, Birthday. Will not be at home later as i have my night classes. But i did manage to buy him a small gift last Sunday.

No comments: