Sunday, September 21, 2003

Lazy Sunday today. Feeling tired after helping my mum at the kitchen. No ones help me except me. My mum did not even nag at my sister, Maimunah, who did not help her at all. *Haiz* I still remember that she will nag n nag at me if i did not help her at all. I just could not understand why she seems unfair to me. *haiz* Well at least i know to do all the housework without asking my mum again & again. Never mind of what happen today.
Andini still not okies. Her fever is on & off. But now she looks fine n i hope she will be okies all the way. :)
Went out for a while to send the overdue books. It was nearly closed when i reached there. Hurry myself up to drop the books and went in to pay the overdue charges. And i realise that i forgets to send another 1 of the book. How forgetful i am these past few days. Maybe due to my tiredness and stressful at work.
Met my aunty and her family for dinner at KFC. They were having a small celebration there due to her 1st daughter birthday. I forget all about it till this morning. So i did not buy her anything. Will buy her 1 later this week. I always feel happy to be around them. It makes me part of the family. And it also makes me being pampered by them. :)

No comments: