Monday, September 22, 2003

Waking up today not feeling well. I could not sleep yesterday. I was shivering and painful in my stomach. End up sleeping nearly at 4am this morning. Decided to take MC and drag Andini to see the doctor too. She still not so good this morning so i told my mum that i will be seeing the doctor with her. Continue my sleep till 8.30am. Quickly had my bath and my dad was so kind to send us there. Dad was also extra nice to us today that he let us buy breakfast for today. Dad & Andini had "Mee Siam" while me just had "Epok-Epok". After eating my medicine, watch tv with Andini and both of us end up sleeping in front of the tv. Couldn't believe that i could sleep from 12+ noon till 3pm. Thats quite long. At least i have my rest now. Tomorrow is another day of my MC before going back to work on Wenesday.
Heard a big fuss happening at the office from CT2. Now i simply can't stop thinking about it. How i wish i am not sick today and help around there. Well have to wait till Wednesday then.
Time for my medicine now. Most probably had a bath and sleep againnnnnnnnnnnnn

No comments: