Monday, September 08, 2003

Had a fabulous day yesterday. Feels GOOD!!! I woke up at 9am this morning (Itu pun mak aku yg call suruh bangun. Kalau tak haiz kol berapa entah baru bangun. hahahahahaha). Suppose to go to the office by 10am to have a small meeting with a new supplier but then i was late 30 mins and luckliy they were not there yet. Waste my time rushing there taking cab and they are not there yet. Never mind at least i am not too sweaty. hehehhehehe
Yesterday was GREAT!!! Kamal drive a mini Van fetch me up after fetching Nurynn from Pasir Ris. Then we headed to Marine Parade to fetch Moshee. We went straight to Stadium to take our BIG WALK Goodies Bag(Went there just to take the bag. hahahahahha). By the time we reached there, the Big Walk has started and people were rushing in to jon the walk. From there, we went to had our Breakfast, "Prata". Spent 1 hour cycling at East Coast. It been a while i did not cycle and lucky me i still remember how to cycle. hahahahaha Had an ice-cream before fetching Andini up. Had Lunch at Simei Banquet and do a little bit of shopping and head to SENTOSA!!!
We took the Cable Car ride (I think nearly 2 - 3 yrs i did not ride that). Spent the evening at Pahlawan Beach to take a lot of pictures. End the day having Durians for Dinner. Reach home at 9pm. By then i was really really tired. Sleep at 10.30 pm. I think now i will continue my sleep again. Still feeling sleepy. I wished i have apply 2 days leave instead of 1. ISK!!!

No comments: