Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Feeling so sleepy today. I wish i could sleep longer. *haiz*
Yesterday night was good. "Ustaz" Jalaludin Hasan was really really good. I was so sleepy after the prayers that i nearly fall a asleep after tat. Thanks to his "ceramah" makes me feels awake. His words was so good that it still stay in my heart till now. Now i realise how true his words are. Well i have told myself again & again to achieve all my goals as soon as possible. InsyALLAH.
My aunty was also fasting yesterday. So we break fast by just drinking plain water. I have no appetite to eat at that time. But once i reach home i was so hungry and sleepy. I forced myself to eat something before i sleep. After eating it took me 1/2 hr later to get asleep. (Macam maner nak kurus gini. lepas makan aje tido. hehehehehe) Usually i will wait at least 1 1/2 or 2 hrs after my meal before i sleep.
A few things that i need to do today. Hopes to get done by today.

No comments: